Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Sadness

Today i called to a computer shop which is near bdr tek ,and i asked him about my monitor is already repair finish?

he said repaired finished already ,and he called me to go his shop to get back my monitor


when i was reached his shop ,he told me that my monitor cannot find spare parts already
so he direct to find a second monitor and change with my monitor

haiz ,actually he can't do like this 1 ,coz my monitor is still under warranty ,he must giv me back my own monitor and not just change a monitor to me

But nvm la ,coz i already knew about him 3 years more .i dun wna bother with him anymore .


after a moment ago ,i on my computer and try to ply for awhile

i just open my computer less than 10 minutes ,my monitor spoiled again

but this time ,i think is not my monitor's problem ,I think is my graphic card problem
after that ,i called back to the boss ,and he said 2molo bring CPU to his shop
(graphic card still under warranty)

at first ,i was very happy but now ....haiz sadness

FINISHED



No comments:

Post a Comment