Sunday, August 23, 2009

Happy birthday to Yong Yang

Happy birthday to yongyang .This is yong yang 17's birthday
We celebrate his party at 21th Century which is near mewah club


Low fetch me and yong yang to mewah club
the party started on 7.30 ,but all of them reached there 8.00++ (including us)Lolx

There all about 10++ celebrate with yongyang !!!~~
Its a fun party .

I ordered a chicken maryland and a cup of long gan
a few minutes more,i call a waiter to take black pepper sauce to me .
I thought it was free ,originally its charge RM0.50,damn

our party is until 11.50pm
we all going back to home

Anyways Happy birthday to yongyang !!!

i hope u to get what one wished for !!!

I will List out all names who come to yongyang's party

Kafai (ME)
Low
Anil
Weisiang
JunBing
Jia Sheng
Justin
WeiYang
Weijun (Weiyang's brother)
Yongyang (The Birthday Boy)
Meggie
Ah Koon
Zhen Ling

that all's

Finished

No comments:

Post a Comment