Monday, August 10, 2009

changed a new water filter

2.00pm Just came back from school,nothing special

when i came out from lift ,i heard a noisy sound that come from our part of house .


After that i go and take a look ,actually is my mum bought a new water Filter .and i saw a


mechanic is removed out old water filter and install a new water filter .I felt curiosity and i

asked many question to the mechanic about the new water filter




3.00pm I go and sleep for a little awhile ,i already habit to sleep at afternoon

4.xxpm i wake up for a while ,coz i heard a thunder sound is so loudly,and to be frightened of the

thunder sound .after a few minutes later ,i continue sleep again

6.00pm I already woke up,but i still felt that so tired ,after a little moment ,i go and take a look

our new water filter . I also got take shot some picture of my new filter and old filter .Let's

check it out !!~~















This is the new water filter
our's one on the left hand side and the right hand side one is my neighbour















this is the old water filter
BYEBYE,we no meet anymore
Miss it !!~~


FINISHED

No comments:

Post a Comment