Sunday, August 9, 2009

Going to Andrew's house for doing revision

Trial exam is coming on 3th of september
2xdays more ...OMG...

so,now we getting a study group (started from today)
we going to andrew house later (start from 12.30)
revision account

Andrew really help me alots ,thx for andrew teacher us
he got many cara to make us to easily rmb the formula ...

everytime when teacher discuss answer(account) ,i will think that very easy to do it
but when i do it myself without teacher teaching ,i will always forget the formula
(F**k)

i really can't remember all those thing !!!sumone pls help me


and 1 more subject that i no pass before is BM
my bm always get 2x~2x marks
(sorry my bm is sucks)

but i will try my best to do it

everyday Pn haslinda said (GAGAL BM GAGAL SPM)
i will rmb what teacher said !!!

i will try my best !!!!!!

ok la ,now i get to go now ,byebye

No comments:

Post a Comment