Saturday, August 15, 2009

just now was out side sipping tea with friends

juz now we sipping tea at D'selera which is nearly my house ,long time din't go sipping tea .
and i was nothing to do at home ,so i called da siong and ken to go out sipping tea.We chat over a cup of tea.We planning to go some travel place after SPM.

port dickson??....genting??...aiya ,whatever la. :)!!~~

da siong fetch us to the mamak stall,we sipping tea about 1 hour
after that ,da siong fetch us to walk around prima ,and he also let me drive his car .
He alteady teach me many things that about driving car ,Thx alot to u ,and i also want to thanks to KEN,he teached me many things about driving car also .HEHE

the 1st time i driving car ,i dunno how to control clutch very well,keep "sei fo"-[cantonese]...
but now's i can control clutch better than the 1st time i drive.PAISEH !!~~(i still got alit bit "Sei Fo" -.-!!~~~)

Thx alot to all of u who was teach me drive car !!!

I going to take my L lesen on 2molo

after i get my L lesen ,i must wait 1 month for learning driving car .Haiz.
after 1 month,it was 15th++ of september,at the same time ,i was taking my trial exam .Haiz i was very confuse right now !!!

God damn !!~-.-!!~


anyways,be HAPPY !!~~ HAHAHAHA


FINISHED

1 comment:

  1. Oh yeah... Do you think god give you easily life -.-??

    Regards,
    Nick

    ReplyDelete