Monday, August 17, 2009

plying football with friends

today 3.30pm ,i slept for a little a while until 5.30
after that ,i called da siong go out for plying football

before we ply football,i call da siong to bring me to the "Institut Memandu Mega Wangsa"
for take my L lesen .I'm disappointed when i get my L lesen .Becoz my photo in Card was very ugly...haiz

after i ge
t my lesen ,we going to football field which is near Da si
ong's house
when we are plying football ,we saw tiew were walk to the football field ,we invite him play together

And we also took some picture with my Canon EOS 1000D

after a moment ,some indian fellow call us to join with them and plying together .After 15 minutes .it's rain ,but we still plying normally.

a little awhile ,we heard a loudly thunder and lightning.We were shocked,and we run back to da siong house .HAHA.

we stay at da siong about 20mins ,after that he fetch us to back home with his kelisa .

I'll upload some of my work
let's check it out

Shoot with my Canon Eos 1000D





finished

No comments:

Post a Comment