Wednesday, September 2, 2009

today is my forth driving class

fortunately ,my feet good ,otherwise it will very hard to tread clutch .
today my driving class is start from 3.00 till 5.00
early,driver just told me to do the same thing back to.because He has taught in me.
now i just need to do more exercise for driving class and waiting for the jpj exam which is on the nxt week .

and i got a last class at the next week too !!!~~~.
At first, I want to after the hari raya before we can test the jpj exam
but my driver try to let me test early .
In fact, I have not identified the exam next week,but i hope jpj will let me to do the exam early .
i dont want to wait after hari raya ,because it will change all the law.

By the time more than four points,the driver call me to drive back to kajang from broga
I was very nervous because this is my first time.but i will try my best !~

when driving until my house ,i feel surprise because i do not have dead (clutch) when on the road


finished !!~~

No comments:

Post a Comment